Evolution Guild Talnivarr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exzore level 80 tauren warrior (prot)

3 posters

Go down

Exzore level 80 tauren warrior (prot) Empty Exzore level 80 tauren warrior (prot)

Post  ollieh Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:21 am

Player Summary:
Name: ollieh schytt
PC/Internet Reliability: 8 mbit, good lagg free computer
Can you use Ventrillo and do you have a working mic which you can speak with? yes
Tell us about yourself... (Please dont write so little) : Well, im a guy on 17 years of age, likes to hang out with my friends , girlfriend and ofcourse to play WoW. I have played for about 1.5 years and i play everyday. Me myself would say im good at it and i got exp. in every raid (wotlk), done naxx 10 25,eoe 10 25,os 10 25, voa 10 25 and about 7-8-9 bosses in ulduar 10 and 25 on my alliance paladin called Sgtbean @ outland PVP, also got 80 alliance warrior called Exorzizten @ outland PVP that ive done much raiding at . 5 weeks ago i started "RAFING" with my friend,that is when my horde warrior Exzore comes alive, I played much during the leveling and i got to 80 on about 4 days ingame.

Character Summary:
Name: Exzore
Class: Warrior tauren (prot) --> also got good dps gear.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Exzore
Quick summary of pve gear stats: atm 27 k hp tank, 3300 ap in dps
Main Talent Spec: prot
Main Talent Major Glyphs:glyph of charge, glyph of devistate and glyph of blocking
Secondary Talent Spec: dps (arms)
Tell us why you play the class you do: i think its really fun to play and ive played it on the ally side so i know that i was going to preform good on the horde side too.

In-Game:
Show us a screenshot of your UI in a raiding enviroment: my alliance paladin during naxx raid , got some updates on the ui tho but it is almost as it looks today http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/WoWScrnShot_032509_215020.jpg

Are you willing to respec to improve raid performance?: yes

(DPS only) Describe your dmg rotation during a bossfight: rend , mortalstrike,overpower,heroic strike and bladestorm,execute, and sometimes other abilities dipends on if its boss / pack fight.

List the days/hours you can raid: like everyday 19.00-20-00 to 24.00 or more

Will you sign up for raids in advance and stick to your commitments? yes

What is your opinion on raid selection rotation? raid the "old" wotlk raids some days and progress ulduar some days

How do you usually prepare for raids and encounters? repair,buy flask and powerup food,pots and a redbull and a bag of candy Wink

What kind of PVE experience do you have and what has it taught you? ive got 2 chars with champion of the frozen wastes, ive learned alot and i think i culd manage to raid lead eoe voa naxx os and all hcs, also ive done like 7-8-9 bosses in ulduar 10 and 25.

What other guilds have you been in - summarise them and give reasons for your leaving: Sanctified (alliance @ outland PVP), wanted to start playing horde with my friends. Furious Few (horde @talinvarr), because they never raid and it is falling appart.

Why do you want to join Evolution? wanna meet new people,raid and explore more of the game and ofcourse have fun and get better gear Smile

ollieh

Back to top Go down

Exzore level 80 tauren warrior (prot) Empty Re: Exzore level 80 tauren warrior (prot)

Post  Orcishman Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:13 am

seems Ok, but you rly need to enchant gear and get some upgrades
Orcishman
Orcishman
Admin

https://evolutiontalnivarr.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Exzore level 80 tauren warrior (prot) Empty Re: Exzore level 80 tauren warrior (prot)

Post  Nekomata Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:41 am

why is your screen shot of your ui from a paladin ?=P
Nekomata
Nekomata

Back to top Go down

Post  Nekomata Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:44 am

you should get better leg enchant and 40 stamina on wrists anyway your stats looks okay so yeah ....
Nekomata
Nekomata

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum